THERE’S AN APP FOR THAT…
Need to monitor the growth of your house plants? There’s an app for that. Need to see what you look like if you had a different hair colour? There’s an app for that! Need to provide the most relevant information or allow the opportunity for your attendees to engage at a conference… well, there’s an app for that too!
When looking for a mobile app for an upcoming event, whether it’s a conference, trade show or speaker event, it is easy to get lost…there are so many possibilities to choose from. Ultimately, your choice should come down to the ease of the use and apps that have the best engagement for networking.
At Connect Dot Management, our professional event planners often use these apps in order to create an optimal experience for our guests. Look – most conference apps are not cheap, but we have found, in most cases, the benefits outweigh the costs.
Okay, let’s go through the benefits.
- You are able to share information in real-time. As you know, information and updates can happen right up to the last minute. Quick and seamless agenda and schedule changes can be a lifesaver for any event planner.
- They gathering useful information from your attendees instantly. With this valuable information, you can use it post-event to share with your clients or improve the overall experience at the next event.
- Many event apps allow you to poll your audience and survey attendees on the spot. Doing so, allows you to measure real-time results and display an impressive ROI for your clients.
What is an Event App?
An event or conference app is a mobile application dedicated to enhancing the experience of attendees at a live event. The main common features of these types of apps are a digital event agenda, one-to-one messaging, attendee profiles for networking research, speaker profiles, sponsor pages, and social media integration.
Here’s a list of a few conference apps that you can try out at your next event. Be sure to let us know which one you liked and why? Let us know how the overall event experience was for your attendees. Isn’t it all about engaging, impressing and delivering?
The most comprehensive Event App Platform on the market. This integrated event app platform brings together technology tools that cover the entire event lifecycle. They have an award-winning customer support service that empowers you to create the best event experience possible.
- Seamlessly integrate your event data into the app from any database or registration system
- Secure your event app with login credentials so that only approved attendees can access it
- The app supports 17 languages so that you can communicate with all your attendees
The most effective way to organize information is in a beautiful, top quality mobile app. Whether you are organizing a small event, large event, university orientation, employee training or onboarding program, Guidebook has you covered.
- Getting the conversation started by allowing your attendees to engage in lively discussions
- Send instant push notifications
- Gather real-time feedback such as surveys
- Generate revenue with your app by including ad banners and other in-app sponsorship opportunities
- Update on the fly with interactive maps and speaker lists can reflect up-to-the minute changes
Attendify is a premium event management app which offers features like private social networking, seamless content management, digital event guide, in-app sponsor platform and browsing and posting on social media timeline. Attendify is reimagining the event technology space, and helping planners, sponsors, exhibitors and attendees create more meaningful connections.
- Build a social network customized just for your event using Private Social Networking feature
- Project your event content on any screen in real time
- Simple content management lets you run as many events from a single dashboard
- Customize the registration page with a simple drag & drop interface
An app built with Whova allows attendees to plan their experience around a focus of their choice, so they can participate in the right panels and sessions. They have been voted as one of the best mobile apps with great customer service and quick response time.
- A mobile agenda
- Attendee bios (with social media links) make networking a breeze for professionals
- Interactive Maps
- Document Sharing
- Note-taking and Live Polling
- Offline???? No worries, it’s always accessible
CrowdCompass mobile event apps provide attendees interesting content and powers face-to-face connections. They give event marketers and planners the tools and resources to strike a perfect balance between the two.
- Inform your even attendees with schedules, speaker profile and much more
- Connect and network with attendees
- Leverage sponsor and exhibitor tools to generate more revenue
- Track and analyze your key event metrics and activities
- Built-in security and privacy controls